1 × China
1 × United Kingdom
2 × France
3 × USA
F.J.Kurdahi M.D.Hill R.Bodík J.D.Lafferty K.El-Arini E.B.Fox C.Guestrin A.Krishnamurthy S.Balakrishnan A.Singh K.Sudan S.Balakrishnan S.Lie D.Mallick G.Lauterbach R.Balasubramonian
architectur (2) synthesi (2) memori (2) lightweight (1) multivari (1) algorithm (1) serializ (1) hierarch (1) document (1) detector (1)
Person: Min Xu
Wrote 8 papers:
- HPCA-2013-SudanBLXMLB #architecture #lightweight #novel #using #web
- A novel system architecture for web scale applications using lightweight CPUs and virtualized I/O (KS, SB, SL, MX, DM, GL, RB), pp. 167–178.
- KDD-2013-El-AriniXFG #documentation #representation
- Representing documents through their readers (KEA, MX, EBF, CG), pp. 14–22.
- ICML-2012-KrishnamurthyBXS #algorithm #clustering #performance
- Efficient Active Algorithms for Hierarchical Clustering (AK, SB, MX, AS), p. 39.
- ICML-2012-XuL #multi
- Conditional Sparse Coding and Grouped Multivariate Regression (MX, JDL), p. 116.
- ASPLOS-2006-XuHB #memory management #reduction #transitive
- A regulated transitive reduction (RTR) for longer memory race recording (MX, MDH, RB), pp. 49–60.
- PLDI-2005-XuBH #detection #source code
- A serializability violation detector for shared-memory server programs (MX, RB, MDH), pp. 1–14.
- DATE-1998-XuK #architecture #synthesis
- Layout-Driven High Level Synthesis for FPGA Based Architectures (MX, FJK), pp. 446–450.
- EDTC-1997-XuK #physics #synthesis
- RTL synthesis with physical and controller information (MX, FJK), pp. 299–303.