1 × Italy
1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
1 × USA
T.L.Naps ∅ J.Bergin S.Grissom R.Lister B.B.Owens R.Jiménez-Peris M.Patiño-Martínez J.Bergin V.K.Proulx J.Tarhio K.Brodie S.H.Rodger J.Wilson M.Goldweber S.Khuri
visual (6) use (3) algorithm (2) report (2) group (2) work (2) structur (1) overview (1) interact (1) instruct (1)
Person: Myles F. McNally
Wrote 6 papers:
- ITiCSE-2006-BerginLOM #programming
- The first programming course: ideas to end the enrollment decline (JB, RL, BBO, MFM), pp. 301–302.
- SOFTVIS-2003-GrissomMN #algorithm #education #student #visualisation
- Algorithm Visualization in CS Education: Comparing Levels of Student Engagement (SG, MFM, TLN), pp. 87–94.
- ITiCSE-WGR-1997-NapsBJMPPT #interactive #using #visualisation
- Using the WWW as the delivery mechanism for interactive, visualization-based instructional modules (report of the ITiCSE 1997 working group on visualization) (TLN, JB, RJP, MFM, MPM, VKP, JT), pp. 13–26.
- ITiCSE-1996-BerginBPMNRWGKJ #bibliography #design #visualisation
- An overview of visualization: its use and design: report of the working group in visualization (JB, KB, MPM, MFM, TLN, SHR, JW, MG, SK, RJP), pp. 192–200.
- ITiCSE-1996-McNally #algorithm #data type #education #using #visualisation
- Using visualization in teaching data structures and algorithms (MFM), p. 231.