1 × Spain
3 × USA
K.I.Farkas N.P.Jouppi M.A.R.Saghir C.G.Lee T.M.Aamodt P.Hammarlund H.Wang J.P.Shen
processor (3) prescient (1) prefetch (1) instruct (1) consider (1) support (1) schedul (1) multipl (1) hardwar (1) exploit (1)
Person: Paul Chow
Wrote 4 papers:
- HPCA-2004-AamodtCHWS #hardware
- Hardware Support for Prescient Instruction Prefetch (TMA, PC, PH, HW, JPS), pp. 84–95.
- Exploiting Dual Data-Memory Banks in Digital Signal Processors (MARS, PC, CGL), pp. 234–243.
- HPCA-1996-FarkasJC #design
- Register File Design Considerations in Dynamically Scheduled Processors (KIF, NPJ, PC), pp. 40–51.
- HPCA-1995-FarkasJC #execution #how #multi #question
- How Useful Are Non-Blocking Loads, Stream Buffers and Speculative Execution in Multiple Issue Processors? (KIF, NPJ, PC), pp. 78–89.