1 × Germany
2 × France
3 × USA
L.Thiele G.Giannopoulou A.Tretter D.B.Chokshi P.Huang N.Dhruva H.Yang I.Bacivarov D.Goswami S.Chakraborty A.Annaswamy K.Lampka
system (3) time (3) processor (2) distribut (2) guarante (2) approach (2) thermal (2) physic (2) cyber (2) real (2)
Person: Pratyush Kumar
Wrote 7 papers:
- DAC-2015-TretterKT #multi #probability
- Interleaved multi-bank scratchpad memories: a probabilistic description of access conflicts (AT, PK, LT), p. 6.
- DATE-2015-HuangKGT #scheduling
- Run and be safe: mixed-criticality scheduling with temporary processor speedup (PH, PK, GG, LT), pp. 1329–1334.
- DATE-2014-DhruvaKGT #cyber-physical
- Computing a language-based guarantee for timing properties of cyber-physical systems (ND, PK, GG, LT), pp. 1–6.
- DATE-2014-KumarYBT #distributed #effectiveness #named
- COOLIP: Simple yet effective job allocation for distributed thermally-throttled processors (PK, HY, IB, LT), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2013-KumarCT #approach #distributed #realtime #satisfiability
- A satisfiability approach to speed assignment for distributed real-time systems (PK, DBC, LT), pp. 749–754.
- DAC-2012-KumarGCALT #approach #cyber-physical #hybrid #verification
- A hybrid approach to cyber-physical systems verification (PK, DG, SC, AA, KL, LT), pp. 688–696.
- DAC-2011-KumarT #realtime
- Cool shapers: shaping real-time tasks for improved thermal guarantees (PK, LT), pp. 468–473.