1 × Australia
1 × Austria
6 × USA
∅ M.J.Willshire P.Bourque J.Keppler R.H.Thayer P.Bjorke P.Freeman A.I.Wasserman
softwar (7) engin (6) educ (3) train (2) oper (2) techniqu (1) influenc (1) version (1) univers (1) technic (1)
Person: Richard E. Fairley
Wrote 8 papers:
- CSEET-2014-FairleyBK #education #re-engineering
- The impact of SWEBOK Version 3 on software engineering education and training (REF, PB, JK), pp. 192–200.
- CSEET-2011-FairleyW #education #re-engineering #student
- Teaching systems engineering to software engineering students (REF, MJW), pp. 219–226.
- CSEET-2006-Fairley #education #re-engineering
- The Influence of COCOMO on Software Engineering Education and Training (REF), pp. 193–200.
- ICSE-1999-Fairley #metric #tutorial
- Managing by the Numbers: A Tutorial on Quantitative Measurement and Control of software Projects (REF), pp. 677–678.
- ICRE-1994-FairleyTB #concept #requirements #specification
- The concept of operations: the bridge from operational requirements to technical specifications (REF, RHT, PB), pp. 40–47.
- ICSE-1992-Fairley #estimation
- Recent Advances in Software Estimation Techniques (REF), pp. 382–391.
- SEI-1988-Fairley #re-engineering #source code
- The Software Engineering Programs at George Mason University (REF), pp. 64–69.
- ICSE-1976-FreemanWF #education #re-engineering
- Essential Elements of Software Engineering Education (PF, AIW, REF), pp. 116–122.