1 × Finland
1 × Israel
1 × Poland
1 × Spain
3 × United Kingdom
S.Pollack M.Ben-Ari ∅ B.Haberman N.Liberman C.Beeri I.Utting A.E.Tew M.McCracken L.Thomas D.J.Bouvier R.Frye J.H.Paterson M.E.Caspersen J.Sorva T.Wilusz
teacher (3) cultur (2) rdquo (2) novic (2) learn (2) ldquo (2) anthropolog (1) difficulti (1) framework (1) communiti (1)
Person: Yifat Ben-David Kolikant
Wrote 8 papers:
- ITiCSE-WGR-2013-UttingTMTBFPCKS #education #fresh look #performance
- A fresh look at novice programmers’ performance and their teachers’ expectations (IU, AET, MM, LT, DJB, RF, JHP, MEC, YBDK, JS, TW), pp. 15–32.
- ITiCSE-2012-LibermanKB #education
- A model of CS teachers’ knowledge growth (NL, YBDK, CB), p. 383.
- ITiCSE-2008-Kolikant #education #framework #learning
- Computer-science education as a cultural encounter: a socio-cultural framework for articulating learning difficulties (YBDK), pp. 291–295.
- ITiCSE-2004-KolikantP #education
- Community-oriented pedagogy for in-service CS teacher training (YBDK, SP), pp. 191–195.
- ITiCSE-2001-HabermanK #black box #concept #education
- Activating “black boxes” instead of opening “zipper” — a method of teaching novices basic CS concepts (BH, YBDK), pp. 41–44.
- The anthropology semaphores (YBDK, MBA, SP), pp. 21–24.
- ITiCSE-1999-Ben-AriK #concurrent #learning #parallel #process
- Thinking parallel: the process of learning concurrency (MBA, YBDK), pp. 13–16.