1 × Greece
5 × USA
W.Correia M.M.Soares M.Barros A.Neves A.V.S.Calado A.R.Melo R.Belfort W.Fernandes E.V.Neto S.X.d.Silva M.L.N.Barros H.O.Barros E.L.R.Filho D.Lincoln M.Neves M.Penha J.Corte S.Mendonca
evalu (4) user (4) ergonom (3) interact (2) artifact (2) virtual (2) realiti (2) disabl (2) design (2) studi (2)
Person: Fábio Campos
Wrote 9 papers:
- DUXU-DD-2015-CamposBFNC #experience #guidelines #heuristic #industrial #multimodal
- Combining Principles of Experience, Traditional Heuristics and Industry Guidelines to Evaluate Multimodal Digital Artifacts (FC, RB, WF, EVN, WC), pp. 130–137.
- DUXU-TMT-2014-CorreiaSCBS #design #risk management #safety
- Design as a Tool for Managing Risks and Vulnerabilities Regarding Artifacts of Public Safety (WC, SXdS, FC, MLNB, MMS), pp. 437–444.
- DUXU-CXC-2013-BarrosNCSC #design #development #game studies
- The Design in the Development of Exergames: A New Game for the Contribute to Control Childhood Obesity (MB, AN, WC, MMS, FC), pp. 491–500.
- DUXU-NTE-2013-BarrosSFCC #analysis #artificial reality #people
- Virtual Reality Immersion: An Important Tool for Diagnostic Analysis and Rehabilitation of People with Disabilities (HOB, MMS, ELRF, WC, FC), pp. 337–344.
- DUXU-NTE-2013-CaladoSCC #artificial reality #case study #interactive #overview #perspective
- Virtual Reality Applied to the Study of the Interaction between the User and the Built Space: A Literature Review (AVSC, MMS, FC, WC), pp. 345–351.
- DUXU-PMT-2013-CamposLNCS #process
- The Conjunction Fallacy and Its Impacts in the User’s Data Acquisition Process (FC, DL, MN, WC, MMS), pp. 203–211.
- DUXU-PMT-2013-PenhaCSCB #evaluation #usability
- Ergonomic Evaluation of Usability with Users — Application of the Technique of Cooperative Evaluation (MP, WC, MMS, FC, MB), pp. 379–388.
- DUXU-WM-2013-MeloSCC #evaluation #human-computer #interface #people #visual notation #web
- Ergonomic Evaluation of Websites Focusing on the Human-Computer Interface so as to Improve Access to the Web Especially by People with Visual Disabilities (ARM, MMS, FC, WC), pp. 257–264.
- DUXU-WM-2013-SoaresCCNCM #interactive #scalability
- An Applied Ergonomics Study on IT User Interaction in a Large Hydroelectric Company in the Northeast of Brazil (MMS, FC, WC, AN, JC, SM), pp. 113–120.