1 × France
1 × Italy
2 × Canada
4 × USA
P.Sengers N.Goyal S.R.Fussell P.L.McLeod D.Cosley O.Rieger M.Håkansson J.Kaye J.P.Birnholtz G.Gay E.M.Haber T.Matthews T.A.Lau M.E.Smith D.T.Nguyen C.Lai E.P.S.Baumer T.Velden B.J.Kot S.Nomura D.Trumbull D.Perez J.T.Hancock S.Lee P.L.McLeod
farm (3) collabor (2) coordin (2) analysi (2) visual (2) effect (2) colleg (2) share (2) life (2) our (2)
Person: Gilly Leshed
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2014-GoyalLCF #analysis #collaboration
- Effects of implicit sharing in collaborative analysis (NG, GL, DC, SRF), pp. 129–138.
- CSCW-2014-LeshedHK #coordination #product line #quote
- “Our life is the farm and farming is our life”: home-work coordination in organic farm families (GL, MH, JK), pp. 487–498.
- CHI-2013-GoyalLF #analysis #visualisation
- Effects of visualization and note-taking on sensemaking and analysis (NG, GL, SRF), pp. 2721–2724.
- CSCW-2012-LeshedM #3d #social
- Metaphors for social relationships in 3d virtual worlds (GL, PLM), pp. 593–602.
- CSCW-2012-SmithNLLB #communication
- Going to college and staying connected: communication between college freshmen and their parents (MES, DTN, CL, GL, EPSB), pp. 789–798.
- CHI-2011-LeshedS #case study #experience #quote #tool support
- “I lie to myself that I have freedom in my own schedule”: productivity tools and experiences of busyness (GL, PS), pp. 905–914.
- CHI-2009-LeshedPHCBLMG #behaviour #feedback #realtime #visualisation
- Visualizing real-time language-based feedback on teamwork behavior in computer-mediated groups (GL, DP, JTH, DC, JPB, SL, PLM, GG), pp. 537–546.
- CHI-2008-LeshedHML #automation #enterprise #named
- CoScripter: automating & sharing how-to knowledge in the enterprise (GL, EMH, TM, TAL), pp. 1719–1728.
- CHI-2008-LeshedVRKS #navigation
- In-car gps navigation: engagement with and disengagement from the environment (GL, TV, OR, BJK, PS), pp. 1675–1684.
- CSCW-2008-NomuraBRLTG #collaboration #comprehension #coordination #distributed #research
- Cutting into collaboration: understanding coordination in distributed and interdisciplinary medical research (SN, JPB, OR, GL, DT, GG), pp. 427–436.