1 × France
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
2 × USA
∅ B.Tomlinson G.Gay P.Adams M.S.Silberman V.D.Khovanskaya M.E.Smith J.Sinclair D.Cosley S.Voida D.T.Nguyen C.Lai G.Leshed T.C.Liao V.S.Sosik K.Williams M.K.Halpern J.Tholander M.Evjen S.Davis A.Ehrlich K.Schustak S.J.Katz J.E.Freeman A.L.Gonzales J.P.Pollak D.Retelny J.Niederdeppe C.M.Olson G.K.Gay
design (4) technolog (2) informat (2) reflect (2) creativ (2) social (2) health (2) critic (2) colleg (2) mobil (2)
Person: Eric P. S. Baumer
Wrote 11 papers:
- CHI-2015-Baumer #concept #design
- Reflective Informatics: Conceptual Dimensions for Designing Technologies of Reflection (EPSB), pp. 585–594.
- Usees (EPSB), pp. 3295–3298.
- CHI-2014-AdamsBG #health #mobile #social
- Staccato social support in mobile health applications (PA, EPSB, GG), pp. 653–662.
- CHI-2013-BaumerAKLSSW #case study #experience #facebook
- Limiting, leaving, and (re)lapsing: an exploration of facebook non-use practices and experiences (EPSB, PA, VDK, TCL, MES, VSS, KW), pp. 3257–3266.
- CHI-2013-KhovanskayaBCVG #approach #design #quote #what
- “Everybody knows what you’re doing”: a critical design approach to personal informatics (VDK, EPSB, DC, SV, GG), pp. 3403–3412.
- CSCW-2012-BaumerKFAGPRNOG #design #health #mobile #persuasion #social
- Prescriptive persuasion and open-ended social awareness: expanding the design space of mobile health (EPSB, SJK, JEF, PA, ALG, JPP, DR, JN, CMO, GKG), pp. 475–484.
- CSCW-2012-SmithNLLB #communication
- Going to college and staying connected: communication between college freshmen and their parents (MES, DTN, CL, GL, EPSB), pp. 789–798.
- CHI-2011-BaumerS #design
- When the implication is not to design (technology) (EPSB, MSS), pp. 2271–2274.
- CHI-2011-BaumerT #analysis #distributed #process #video
- Comparing activity theory with distributed cognition for video analysis: beyond “kicking the tires” (EPSB, BT), pp. 133–142.
- CHI-2011-HalpernTEDESBG #interactive #named
- MoBoogie: creative expression through whole body musical interaction (MKH, JT, ME, SD, AE, KS, EPSB, GG), pp. 557–560.
- America is like Metamucil: fostering critical and creative thinking about metaphor in political blogs (EPSB, JS, BT), pp. 1437–1446.