1 × Canada
1 × Italy
1 × Spain
1 × USA
M.J.Sebern G.W.Hislop J.F.Naveda D.J.Bagert A.Sanchez ∅ T.B.Hilburn R.B.Vaughn D.A.Umphress S.A.Mengel L.A.Williams M.McCracken N.R.Mead
softwar (9) engin (9) program (3) undergradu (2) materi (2) cours (2) architectur (1) curriculum (1) curricula (1) baccalaur (1)
Person: Michael J. Lutz
Wrote 11 papers:
- CSEET-2006-BagertL #certification
- Visioning a Certification Exam for Graduating Software Engineers (DJB, MJL), p. 246.
- ITiCSE-2006-HislopHLS #education #re-engineering
- Sharing software engineering curriculum materials (GWH, TBH, MJL, MJS), p. 332.
- CSEET-2005-LutzS #architecture #education #re-engineering
- Infusing Software Architecture into Software Engineering Curricula (MJL, AS), p. 259.
- CSEET-2003-HilburnMHSL04 #re-engineering
- Software Engineering Course Materials (TBH, SAM, GWH, MJS, MJL), p. 327–?.
- CSEET-2002-HislopLVU #re-engineering #source code
- Panel 1: Changing Conditions for Undergraduate Software Engineering Programs (GWH, MJL, RBV, DAU), pp. 250–251.
- CSEET-2002-WilliamsLHMMN #agile #re-engineering
- Workshop 3: Integrating Agile Practices into Software Engineering Courses (LAW, MJL, GWH, MM, NRM, JFN), pp. 263–264.
- CSEET-2000-SebernL #re-engineering #source code
- Developing Undergraduate Software Engineering Programs (MJS, MJL), pp. 305–306.
- CSEET-1997-NavedaL #re-engineering
- Crafting a baccalaureate program in software engineering (JFN, MJL), pp. 74–83.
- SEI-1992-Lutz #formal method #paradigm
- Formal Methods and the Engineering Paradigm (MJL), pp. 121–130.