1 × Canada
1 × Italy
1 × Spain
2 × USA
T.B.Hilburn M.J.Lutz D.Suri G.W.Hislop ∅ L.L.Werner G.Kuenning J.Vallino W.E.Wong J.E.Tomayko S.Chenoweth M.Lutz S.A.Mengel M.A.Ardis D.Budgen J.Offutt W.Visser
softwar (9) engin (6) undergradu (3) curriculum (3) industri (2) incorpor (2) challeng (2) process (2) develop (2) materi (2)
Person: Mark J. Sebern
Wrote 9 papers:
- Workshop on revisions to SE 2004 (MAA, DB, GWH, JO, MJS, WV), pp. 356–358.
- CSEET-2013-WernerKSVW #challenge #collaboration #education #re-engineering
- Software engineering education via the use of corporate-sponsored projects: A panel discussion of the approaches, benefits, and challenges for industry-academic collaboration (LLW, GK, MJS, JV, WEW), pp. 346–350.
- ITiCSE-2006-HislopHLS #education #re-engineering
- Sharing software engineering curriculum materials (GWH, TBH, MJL, MJS), p. 332.
- CSEET-2005-SebernH #education #process #re-engineering
- Integrating Software Engineering Process in an Undergraduate Curriculum (MJS, TBH), pp. 245–248.
- CSEET-2004-SuriS #challenge #education #process #re-engineering
- Incorporating Software Process in an Undergraduate Software Engineering Curriculum: Challenges and Rewards (DS, MJS), pp. 18–23.
- CSEET-2004-TomaykoCLSS #architecture #education
- Key Considerations in Teaching Software Architecture (JET, SC, ML, MJS, DS), p. 174.
- CSEET-2003-HilburnMHSL04 #re-engineering
- Software Engineering Course Materials (TBH, SAM, GWH, MJS, MJL), p. 327–?.
- CSEET-2002-Sebern #development #industrial
- The Software Development Laboratory: Incorporating Industrial Practice in an Academic Environment (MJS), pp. 118–127.
- CSEET-2000-SebernL #re-engineering #source code
- Developing Undergraduate Software Engineering Programs (MJS, MJL), pp. 305–306.