1 × Canada
3 × USA
N.Ducheneaut L.Nelson ∅ J.N.Bailenson K.Rickertsen S.Suzuki V.Bellotti Y.Nakao T.Asahi S.Fukuzumi H.Shiao P.Likarish M.Yao Thomas Debeauvais C.V.Lopes B.E.John
world (3) motiv (3) warcraft (2) between (2) phone (2) model (2) mobil (2) gamer (2) user (2) time (2)
Person: Nick Yee
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2012-YeeDN #development #game studies #online #validation
- Online gaming motivations scale: development and validation (NY, ND, LN), pp. 2803–2806.
- Through the azerothian looking glass: mapping in-game preferences to real world demographics (NY, ND, HTS, LN), pp. 2811–2814.
- CHI-2011-SuzukiBYJNAF #mobile #modelling
- Variation in importance of time-on-task with familiarity with mobile phone models (SS, VB, NY, BEJ, YN, TA, SF), pp. 2551–2554.
- Introverted elves & conscientious gnomes: the expression of personality in world of warcraft (NY, ND, LN, PL), pp. 753–762.
- Do men heal more when in drag?: conflicting identity cues between user and avatar (NY, ND, MY, LN), pp. 773–776.
- HCI-AUII-2009-SuzukiNABYF #comparison #empirical #interactive #mobile #modelling #sequence
- Empirical Comparison of Task Completion Time between Mobile Phone Models with Matched Interaction Sequences (SS, YN, TA, VB, NY, SF), pp. 114–122.
- CHI-2007-YeeBR #case study #experience #user interface
- A meta-analysis of the impact of the inclusion and realism of human-like faces on user experiences in interfaces (NY, JNB, KR), pp. 1–10.
- DiGRA-2005-Yee #game studies
- Motivations of Play in MMORPGs (NY).
- Retention and progression: Seven months in World of Warcraft (TD, CVL, NY, ND).
- CHI-PLAY-2016-Yee #motivation #what
- The Gamer Motivation Profile: What We Learned From 250, 000 Gamers (NY), p. 2.