1 × Austria
1 × Canada
1 × France
3 × USA
R.Ahmad A.L.Young M.S.Ackerman T.Peyton M.Lin T.S.Kim J.R.Goodall A.Komlodi
expertis (2) support (2) blog (2) understand (1) leadership (1) interpret (1) classroom (1) teamwork (1) research (1) militari (1)
Person: Wayne G. Lutters
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 7 papers:
- CSCW-2015-YoungL #research
- (Re)defining Land Change Science through Synthetic Research Practices (ALY, WGL), pp. 431–442.
- CHI-2013-PeytonYL #game studies
- Playing with leadership and expertise: military tropes and teamwork in an arg (TP, ALY, WGL), pp. 715–724.
- OCSC-2011-AhmadL #learning
- Promoting Reflective Learning: The Role of Blogs in the Classroom (RA, WGL), pp. 3–11.
- OCSC-2011-AhmadL11a #question #what
- Interpreting User-Generated Content: What Makes a Blog Believeable? (RA, WGL), pp. 81–89.
- CHI-2004-LinLK #comprehension #lifecycle #mobile
- Understanding the micronote lifecycle: improving mobile support for informal note taking (ML, WGL, TSK), pp. 687–694.
- CSCW-2004-GoodallLK #collaboration #detection #network
- I know my network: collaboration and expertise in intrusion detection (JRG, WGL, AK), pp. 342–345.
- CSCW-2002-LuttersA #bound #case study #safety
- Achieving safety: a field study of boundary objects in aircraft technical support (WGL, MSA), pp. 266–275.