1 × Canada
1 × Korea
2 × USA
S.Muntwyler F.Beyeler B.Kratochvil L.Dong L.Zhang C.L.Wardle C.R.Watson C.A.Wilson J.C.Mudge D.Felekis A.Weber A.Routier-Kierzkowska R.S.Smith Jan T. Burri Chengzhi Hu Naveen Shamsudhin Xiaopu Wang Hannes Vogler Ueli Grossniklaus
character (3) forc (3) microscop (2) cellular (2) autom (2) live (2) cell (2) base (2) placement (1) nanorobot (1)
Person: Bradley J. Nelson
Wrote 5 papers:
- CASE-2012-FelekisWMRBSN #automation #using
- Automated stiffness characterization of living tobacco BY2 cells using the Cellular Force Microscope (DF, AW, SM, ALRK, FB, RSS, BJN), pp. 285–290.
- CASE-2010-BeyelerMN #automation #testing
- Wafer-level inspection system for the automated testing of comb drive based MEMS sensors and actuators (FB, SM, BJN), pp. 698–703.
- CASE-2007-KratochvilDZN #automation #metric
- Automatic Nanorobotic Characterization of Anomalously Rolled-up SiGe/Si Helical Nanobelts through Vision-based Force Measurement (BK, LD, LZ, BJN), pp. 57–62.
- DAC-1984-WardleWWMN #approach #declarative #design
- A declarative design approach for combining macrocells by directed placement and constructive routing (CLW, CRW, CAW, JCM, BJN), pp. 594–601.
- Dual-axis Cellular Force Microscope for mechanical characterization of living plant cells (JTB, CH, NS, XW, HV, UG, BJN), pp. 942–947.