1 × Argentina
1 × Spain
1 × USA
J.H.C.II T.D.Hendrix J.A.H.Jr. ∅ L.A.Barowski G.W.Hislop M.J.Lutz R.B.Vaughn Y.Lee K.H.Chang
softwar (5) engin (3) experi (2) relationship (1) undergradu (1) curriculum (1) construct (1) freshman (1) accredit (1) qualiti (1)
Person: David A. Umphress
Wrote 6 papers:
- ITiCSE-2008-CrossHUB #java
- Exploring accessibility and visibility relationships in java (JHCI, TDH, DAU, LAB), pp. 103–108.
- CSEET-2006-HendrixUC #case study #design #experience
- Designing a First-Year Project Course to Engage Freshman Software Engineers: An Experience Report (TDH, DAU, JHCI), pp. 25–34.
- CSEET-2002-HislopLVU #re-engineering #source code
- Panel 1: Changing Conditions for Undergraduate Software Engineering Programs (GWH, MJL, RBV, DAU), pp. 250–251.
- CSEET-2002-UmphressH #education #learning #process
- Software Process as a Foundation for Teaching, Learning and Accrediting (DAU, JAHJ), pp. 160–169.
- SEKE-2001-LeeCUHC #automation #metric #quality
- Automated Tool for Software Quality Measurement (YL, KHC, DAU, TDH, JHCI), pp. 196–202.
- CSEET-1997-Umphress #case study #education #experience #re-engineering
- Experiences in constructing a level-2 software engineering graduate curriculum (DAU), pp. 4–12.