1 × Canada
1 × Greece
1 × USA
K.E.Green A.Threatt J.Merino J.O.Brooks Y.Wang A.Soleimani D.C.Herro C.Gardner-McCune S.Healy S. M. Mizanoor Rahman Y.Wang Laine Mears Richard Pak S.Remy Richa Sirohi Samantha Hollenberg Isuru S. Godage E. Green P.M.Yanik J.Manganelli Carlos Henrique De Aguiar Reza Fateminasab Chase G. Frazelle R.Scott Michael B. Wooten
robot (4) storytel (2) result (2) design (2) assist (2) human (2) base (2) participatori (1) manufactur (1) cyberplayc (1)
Person: Ian D. Walker
Wrote 6 papers:
- LCT-2015-SoleimaniGHWG #empirical
- CyberPLAYce, A Cyber-Physical-Spatial Storytelling Tool: Results from an Empirical Study with 8-10-Year-Old Storytellers (AS, KEG, DCH, IDW, CGM), pp. 438–446.
- CHI-2014-ThreattMGWBH #design #evaluation #process
- An assistive robotic table for older and post-stroke adults: results from participatory design and evaluation activities with clinical staff (AT, JM, KEG, IDW, JOB, SH), pp. 673–682.
- HCI-AIMT-2014-YanikTMMBGW #gesture #learning
- A Method for Lifelong Gesture Learning Based on Growing Neural Gas (PMY, AT, JM, JM, JOB, KEG, IDW), pp. 191–202.
- CASE-2016-AguiarFFSWWGW #distributed
- The networked, robotic home+ furniture suite: A distributed, assistive technology facilitating aging in place (CHDA, RF, CGF, RS, YW, MBW, KEG, IDW), pp. 1067–1072.
- CASE-2016-RahmanWWMPR #assembly #collaboration #flexibility #trust
- Trust-based compliant robot-human handovers of payloads in collaborative assembly in flexible manufacturing (SMMR, YW, IDW, LM, RP, SR), pp. 355–360.
- CASE-2019-SirohiWHGWG #design #novel
- Design and Characterization of a Novel, Continuum-Robot Surface for the Human Environment (RS, YW, SH, ISG, IDW, EG), pp. 1169–1174.