1 × Canada
1 × Greece
1 × USA
I.D.Walker Carlos Henrique De Aguiar Alexander Bernard A.Threatt J.Merino J.O.Brooks A.Soleimani D.C.Herro C.Gardner-McCune S.Healy P.M.Yanik J.Manganelli Reza Fateminasab Chase G. Frazelle R.Scott Y.Wang Michael B. Wooten
storytel (2) result (2) physic (2) assist (2) robot (2) participatori (1) environmenl (1) cyberplayc (1) technolog (1) distribut (1)
Person: Keith Evan Green
Wrote 5 papers:
- LCT-2015-SoleimaniGHWG #empirical
- CyberPLAYce, A Cyber-Physical-Spatial Storytelling Tool: Results from an Empirical Study with 8-10-Year-Old Storytellers (AS, KEG, DCH, IDW, CGM), pp. 438–446.
- CHI-2014-ThreattMGWBH #design #evaluation #process
- An assistive robotic table for older and post-stroke adults: results from participatory design and evaluation activities with clinical staff (AT, JM, KEG, IDW, JOB, SH), pp. 673–682.
- HCI-AIMT-2014-YanikTMMBGW #gesture #learning
- A Method for Lifelong Gesture Learning Based on Growing Neural Gas (PMY, AT, JM, JM, JOB, KEG, IDW), pp. 191–202.
- CASE-2016-AguiarFFSWWGW #distributed
- The networked, robotic home+ furniture suite: A distributed, assistive technology facilitating aging in place (CHDA, RF, CGF, RS, YW, MBW, KEG, IDW), pp. 1067–1072.
- CASE-2018-BernardAG #3d #configuration management #physics
- Model for a Rigid, 3D Mechanism Inspired by Pop-Up Origami, and its Application to a Re-configurable, Physical Environmenl (AB, CHDA, KEG), pp. 1146–1151.