1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × South Korea
1 × The Netherlands
1 × USA
P.C.Wright P.Olivier R.Clarke J.Hook J.Wallace A.F.Monk D.P.Green V.C.Miles M.Balaam J.Vines B.A.Nardi N.Gilbert M.M.Mantei K.Anderson J.Dudman J.Thomas S.Taylor A.Thieme P.Johnson S.E.Lindley T.D.Meyer
design (6) experiment (2) communic (2) explor (2) experi (2) studi (2) make (2) participatori (1) ethnographi (1) personhood (1)
Person: John C. McCarthy
Wrote 11 papers:
- CHI-2015-HookCMADW #case study #design #documentation #experience
- Making the Invisible Visible: Design to Support the Documentation of Participatory Arts Experiences (JH, RC, JCM, KA, JD, PCW), pp. 2583–2592.
- Digital portraits: photo-sharing after domestic violence (RC, PCW, MB, JCM), pp. 2517–2526.
- CHI-2013-HookMWO #design #named #performance
- Waves: exploring idiographic design for live performance (JH, JCM, PCW, PO), pp. 2969–2978.
- CHI-2013-ThiemeWJMLWOM #design #women
- Design to promote mindfulness practice and sense of self for vulnerable women in secure hospital services (AT, JW, PJ, JCM, SEL, PCW, PO, TDM), pp. 2647–2656.
- CHI-2013-VinesCWMO #configuration management #design #how #people
- Configuring participation: on how we involve people in design (JV, RC, PCW, JCM, PO), pp. 429–438.
- CHI-2013-WallaceMWO #design
- Making design probes work (JW, JCM, PCW, PO), pp. 3441–3450.
- A design-led inquiry into personhood in dementia (JW, PCW, JCM, DPG, JT, PO), pp. 2617–2626.
- CHI-2011-HookGMTWO #interactive
- A VJ centered exploration of expressive interaction (JH, DPG, JCM, ST, PCW, PO), pp. 1265–1274.
- CHI-2008-WrightM #experience #human-computer
- Empathy and experience in HCI (PCW, JCM), pp. 637–646.
- INTERCHI-1993-MonkNGMM #case study #communication
- Mixing oil and water?: Ethnography versus experimental psychology in the study of computer-mediated communication (AFM, BAN, NG, MMM, JCM), pp. 3–6.
- CHI-1991-McCarthyMM #case study #communication
- An experimental study of common ground in text-based communication (JCM, VCM, AFM), pp. 209–215.