1 × France
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
2 × USA
P.Olivier G.W.Pritchard P.Dunphy P.C.Wright A.Monk M.Blythe M.Balaam S.Lindsay R.McNaney I.Poliakov P.Zhang P.Briggs D.Silver M.Winchcombe P.Briggs L.Thomas T.Denman-Cleaver R.Clarke J.C.McCarthy P.Brooker S.Sutton J.Barnett T.Feltwell S.W.Lawson C.Munteanu H.Molyneaux W.Moncur M.Romero S.O'Donnell A.Thieme R.Comber D.Roggen V.Vlachokyriakos I.Teece G.Wood N.Taylor T.Smith C.Crivellaro J.Mensah H.Limon J.Challis L.Anderson A.Clarke
design (5) digit (4) someth (3) london (3) eighti (3) peopl (3) hci (3) technolog (2) parkinson (2) everyday (2)
Person: John Vines
Wrote 17 papers:
- CHI-2015-BrookerVSBFL #social #social media #twitter
- Debating Poverty Porn on Twitter: Social Media as a Place for Everyday Socio-Political Talk (PB, JV, SS, JB, TF, SWL), pp. 3177–3186.
- CHI-2015-McNaneyPVBZO #named #people #speech
- LApp: A Speech Loudness Application for People with Parkinson’s on Google Glass (RM, IP, JV, MB, PZ, PO), pp. 497–500.
- CHI-2015-MunteanuMMROV #human-computer #interactive #requirements
- Situational Ethics: Re-thinking Approaches to Formal Ethics Requirements for Human-Computer Interaction (CM, HM, WM, MR, SO, JV), pp. 105–114.
- CHI-2015-PritchardBVO #how #mobile #performance
- How to Drive a London Bus: Measuring Performance in a Mobile and Remote Workplace (GWP, PB, JV, PO), pp. 1885–1894.
- Your Money’s No Good Here: The Elimination of Cash Payment on London Buses (GWP, JV, PO), pp. 907–916.
- CSCW-2015-VinesWSWO #authentication #collaboration #information management
- Authenticity, Relatability and Collaborative Approaches to Sharing Knowledge about Assistive Living Technology (JV, PCW, DS, MW, PO), pp. 82–94.
- CHI-2014-McNaneyVRBZPO #people
- Exploring the acceptability of google glass as an everyday assistive device for people with parkinson’s (RM, JV, DR, MB, PZ, IP, PO), pp. 2551–2554.
- CHI-2014-PritchardVBTO #how
- Digitally driven: how location based services impact the work practices of London bus drivers (GWP, JV, PB, LT, PO), pp. 3617–3626.
- CHI-2014-VinesDDWO #design #experience
- Experience design theatre: exploring the role of live theatre in scaffolding design dialogues (JV, TDC, PD, PCW, PO), pp. 683–692.
- Pay or delay: the role of technology when managing a low income (JV, PD, AM), pp. 501–510.
- CHI-2014-WoodVB0SCMLCACW #library
- The dept. of hidden stories: playful digital storytelling for children in a public library (GW, JV, MB, NT, TS, CC, JM, HL, JC, LA, AC, PCW), pp. 1885–1894.
- CHI-2013-PritchardV #human-computer
- Digital apartheid: an ethnographic account of racialised hci in Cape Town hip-hop (GWP, JV), pp. 2537–2546.
- CHI-2013-VinesCWMO #configuration management #design #how #people
- Configuring participation: on how we involve people in design (JV, RC, PCW, JCM, PO), pp. 429–438.
- CHI-2013-VinesTCBWO #human-computer #online #research
- HCI in the press: online public reactions to mass media portrayals of HCI research (JV, AT, RC, MB, PCW, PO), pp. 1873–1882.
- CHI-2012-VinesBDVTMO #design
- Cheque mates: participatory design of digital payments with eighty somethings (JV, MB, PD, VV, IT, AM, PO), pp. 1189–1198.
- CHI-2012-VinesBLDMO #concept #design
- Questionable concepts: critique as resource for designing with eighty somethings (JV, MB, SL, PD, AM, PO), pp. 1169–1178.
- CSCW-2012-VinesDBLMO #trust
- The joy of cheques: trust, paper and eighty somethings (JV, PD, MB, SL, AM, PO), pp. 147–156.