1 × USA
2 × Canada
G.R.Hayes A.Voida M.Mazmanian J.R.Brubaker O.L.Haimson K.E.Ringland C.T.Wolf A.M.Gilbert N.Kusumakaulika
practic (3) work (2) relationship (1) disclosur (1) communiti (1) outreach (1) facebook (1) conflict (1) children (1) virtual (1)
Person: Lynn Dombrowski
Wrote 5 papers:
- CSCW-2015-HaimsonBDH #facebook #gender
- Disclosure, Stress, and Support During Gender Transition on Facebook (OLH, JRB, LD, GRH), pp. 1176–1190.
- Making “Safe”: Community-Centered Practices in a Virtual World Dedicated to Children with Autism (KER, CTW, LD, GRH), pp. 1788–1800.
- CHI-2014-BrubakerDGKH #legacy
- Stewarding a legacy: responsibilities and relationships in the management of post-mortem data (JRB, LD, AMG, NK, GRH), pp. 4157–4166.
- CHI-2014-VoidaDHM #logic
- Shared values/conflicting logics: working around e-government systems (AV, LD, GRH, MM), pp. 3583–3592.
- CHI-2012-DombrowskiVHM #case study
- The labor practices of service mediation: a study of the work practices of food assistance outreach (LD, AV, GRH, MM), pp. 1977–1986.