1 × China
1 × Italy
4 × USA
5 × Canada
J.R.Brubaker G.D.Abowd L.Dombrowski S.H.Hirano O.L.Haimson D.H.Nguyen A.Voida M.Mazmanian R.E.Grinter M.Tentori K.N.Truong J.A.Kientz M.T.Yeganyan L.Irani P.Dourish L.A.Boyd K.E.Ringland C.T.Wolf A.Bedford A.G.Bretana L.M.Gardere S.Wyche L.D.Harvel A.M.Gilbert N.Kusumakaulika M.Cramer G.Iachello M.M.Stevens G.Marcu L.S.Liu K.G.Cheng S.George S.Y.Park R.I.Arriaga M.Chetty J.Richardson S.N.Patel L.Escobedo A.Rangel D.Garcia-Rosas
practic (6) support (5) technolog (4) children (4) autism (4) situat (3) assist (3) world (3) studi (3) onlin (3)
Person: Gillian R. Hayes
Wrote 20 papers:
- CSCW-2015-HaimsonBDH #facebook #gender
- Disclosure, Stress, and Support During Gender Transition on Facebook (OLH, JRB, LD, GRH), pp. 1176–1190.
- Making “Safe”: Community-Centered Practices in a Virtual World Dedicated to Children with Autism (KER, CTW, LD, GRH), pp. 1788–1800.
- CHI-2014-BrubakerDGKH #legacy
- Stewarding a legacy: responsibilities and relationships in the management of post-mortem data (JRB, LD, AMG, NK, GRH), pp. 4157–4166.
- CHI-2014-HaimsonBH #online
- DDFSeeks same: sexual health-related language in online personal ads for men who have sex with men (OLH, JRB, GRH), pp. 1615–1624.
- CHI-2014-VoidaDHM #logic
- Shared values/conflicting logics: working around e-government systems (AV, LD, GRH, MM), pp. 3583–3592.
- CHI-2012-DombrowskiVHM #case study
- The labor practices of service mediation: a study of the work practices of food assistance outreach (LD, AV, GRH, MM), pp. 1977–1986.
- CHI-2012-EscobedoNBHRGTH #mobile #named #social
- MOSOCO: a mobile assistive tool to support children with autism practicing social skills in real-life situations (LE, DHN, LAB, SHH, AR, DGR, MT, GRH), pp. 2589–2598.
- CHI-2011-CramerHTYH #interactive #student #using #visual notation
- Classroom-based assistive technology: collective use of interactive visual schedules by students with autism (MC, SHH, MT, MTY, GRH), pp. 1–10.
- CHI-2011-NguyenBBH #empirical #privacy #video
- Situating the concern for information privacy through an empirical study of responses to video recording (DHN, AB, AGB, GRH), pp. 3207–3216.
- CSCW-2011-BrubakerH #empirical #online #quote
- “We will never forget you [online]”: an empirical investigation of post-mortem myspace comments (JRB, GRH), pp. 123–132.
- CSCW-2011-BrubakerH11a #framework #representation
- SELECT * FROM USER: infrastructure and socio-technical representation (JRB, GRH), pp. 369–378.
- CSCW-2011-LiuHTCGPH #communication #mobile #social
- Improving communication and social support for caregivers of high-risk infants through mobile technologies (LSL, SHH, MT, KGC, SG, SYP, GRH), pp. 475–484.
- CHI-2010-HiranoYMNBH #evaluation #named #process
- vSked: evaluation of a system to support classroom activities for children with autism (SHH, MTY, GM, DHN, LAB, GRH), pp. 1633–1642.
- CHI-2008-HayesGAT #behaviour #named
- CareLog: a selective archiving tool for behavior management in schools (GRH, LMG, GDA, KNT), pp. 685–694.
- CSCW-2008-IraniHD #online #visual notation
- Situated practices of looking: visual practice in an online world (LI, GRH, PD), pp. 187–196.
- CHI-2007-KientzACHRPA #comprehension #development
- Grow and know: understanding record-keeping needs for tracking the development of young children (JAK, RIA, MC, GRH, JR, SNP, GDA), pp. 1351–1360.
- CHI-2006-HayesA #community #design
- Tensions in designing capture technologies for an evidence-based care community (GRH, GDA), pp. 937–946.
- CHI-2006-IachelloTAHS #experience #privacy #prototype #ubiquitous
- Prototyping and sampling experience to evaluate ubiquitous computing privacy in the real world (GI, KNT, GDA, GRH, MMS), pp. 1009–1018.
- From the war room to the living room: decision support for home-based therapy teams (JAK, GRH, GDA, REG), pp. 209–218.
- CSCW-2006-WycheHHG #case study
- Technology in spiritual formation: an exploratory study of computer mediated religious communications (SW, GRH, LDH, REG), pp. 199–208.