1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × United Kingdom
T.Bell P.Curzon P.W.McOwan M.I.Brown L.Kemp C.Matheson R.C.H.Connor G.N.C.Kirby R.Morrison V.Dagiene B.Haberman L.Porter C.B.Lee B.Simon D.Zingaro
student (2) scienc (2) report (2) enthus (2) comput (2) kinaesthet (1) technolog (1) classroom (1) programm (1) introduc (1)
Person: Quintin I. Cutts
Wrote 5 papers:
- ITiCSE-2011-BellCCDH #programming #student
- Introducing students to computer science with programmes that don’t emphasise programming (TB, PC, QIC, VD, BH), p. 391.
- ITiCSE-2011-PorterLSCZ #case study #experience #multi
- Experience report: a multi-classroom report on the value of peer instruction (LP, CBL, BS, QIC, DZ), pp. 138–142.
- ITiCSE-2009-CurzonMCB #process #reuse
- Enthusing & inspiring with reusable kinaesthetic activities (PC, PWM, QIC, TB), pp. 94–98.
- ITiCSE-2007-CuttsBKM #education #student
- Enthusing and informing potential computer science students and their teachers (QIC, MIB, LK, CM), pp. 196–200.
- SAC-1994-ConnorCKM #evolution #persistent #using
- Using persistence technology to control schema evolution (RCHC, QIC, GNCK, RM), pp. 441–446.