1 × Germany
1 × Sweden
1 × United Kingdom
L.Porter Tiffany Tong Steve Engels S.Garcia H.Tseng D.Horton M.Craig J.Campbell P.Gries C.B.Lee B.Simon Q.I.Cutts
instruct (2) report (2) peer (2) architectur (1) understand (1) classroom (1) guidelin (1) student (1) concept (1) tradit (1)
Person: Daniel Zingaro
Wrote 5 papers:
- Comparing outcomes in inverted and traditional CS1 (DH, MC, JC, PG, DZ), pp. 261–266.
- Peer instruction: a link to the exam (DZ, LP), pp. 255–260.
- ITiCSE-2013-PorterGTZ #architecture #comprehension #concept #student
- Evaluating student understanding of core concepts in computer architecture (LP, SG, HWT, DZ), pp. 279–284.
- ITiCSE-2011-PorterLSCZ #case study #experience #multi
- Experience report: a multi-classroom report on the value of peer instruction (LP, CBL, BS, QIC, DZ), pp. 138–142.
- CHI-PLAY-2014-TongZE #design #game studies #guidelines
- Design guidelines for audio-based game features (TT, DZ, SE), pp. 443–444.