1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Israel
1 × Spain
1 × United Kingdom
P.Curzon J.Back C.Myketiak L.R.Meagher Q.I.Cutts T.Bell J.Brodie
comput (4) scienc (3) student (2) model (2) engag (2) kinaesthet (1) perspect (1) outreach (1) interest (1) teacher (1)
Person: Peter W. McOwan
Wrote 5 papers:
- ITiCSE-2013-BackBCMMM #education #student
- Making computing interesting to school students: teachers’ perspectives (JB, JB, PC, CM, PWM, LRM), pp. 255–260.
- ITiCSE-2012-MyketiakCBMM #flexibility #named
- cs4fn: a flexible model for computer science outreach (CM, PC, JB, PWM, LRM), pp. 297–302.
- ITiCSE-2011-BackCMM #case study #modelling #student #using
- A study in engaging female students in computer science using role models (JB, PC, CM, PWM), pp. 63–67.
- ITiCSE-2009-CurzonMCB #process #reuse
- Enthusing & inspiring with reusable kinaesthetic activities (PC, PWM, QIC, TB), pp. 94–98.
- Engaging with computer science through magic shows (PC, PWM), pp. 179–183.