3 × USA
R.Kanj S.R.Nassif H.F.Dadgour K.Banerjee Z.Li J.Hayes E.Eken Y.Zhang W.Wen H.Li Y.Chen
architectur (1) presenc (1) analysi (1) variat (1) scheme (1) mixtur (1) keeper (1) import (1) failur (1) design (1)
Person: Rajiv V. Joshi
Wrote 4 papers:
- DAC-2014-EkenZWJLC #self
- A New Field-assisted Access Scheme of STT-RAM with Self-reference Capability (EE, YZ, WW, RVJ, HL, YC), p. 6.
- DAC-2012-KanjJLHN #estimation #multi
- Yield estimation via multi-cones (RK, RVJ, ZL, JH, SRN), pp. 1107–1112.
- DAC-2006-DadgourJB #architecture #novel #power management
- A novel variation-aware low-power keeper architecture for wide fan-in dynamic gates (HFD, RVJ, KB), pp. 977–982.
- DAC-2006-KanjJN #analysis #design
- Mixture importance sampling and its application to the analysis of SRAM designs in the presence of rare failure events (RK, RVJ, SRN), pp. 69–72.