1 × Denmark
1 × Greece
3 × United Kingdom
∅ R.Lister E.S.Adams S.Fitzgerald J.Hamer M.Lindholm R.McCartney J.E.Moström K.Sanders O.Seppälä B.Simon L.Thomas
use (3) concept (2) model (2) test (2) spreadsheet (1) undergradu (1) difficult (1) programm (1) feedback (1) familiar (1)
Person: William Fone
Wrote 5 papers:
- ITiCSE-2004-Fone #design
- Design of MCQ test (WF), p. 250.
- ITiCSE-WGR-2004-ListerAFFHLMMSS #multi
- A multi-national study of reading and tracing skills in novice programmers (RL, ESA, SF, WF, JH, ML, RM, JEM, KS, OS, BS, LT), pp. 119–150.
- ITiCSE-2003-Fone #education #performance #using
- Using semiotics to analyze the efficiency of a model in teaching (WF), p. 232.
- ITiCSE-2002-Fone #feedback #multi #testing
- Improving feedback from multiple choice tests (WF), p. 196.
- ITiCSE-2001-Fone #concept #network #spreadsheet #using
- Using a familiar package to demonstrate a difficult concept: using an excel spreadsheet model to explain the concepts of neural networks to undergraduates (WF), pp. 165–168.