2 × Germany
4 × USA
∅ H.Tanaka G.Odawara K.Iijima A.Raghunathan S.Dey N.K.Jha M.Yuguchi Y.Nakamura T.Fujita A.E.Casavant A.Gupta S.Liu A.Mukaiyama P.Ashar
base (4) techniqu (2) control (2) multi (2) placement (1) synthesi (1) properti (1) knowledg (1) independ (1) behavior (1)
Person: Kazutoshi Wakabayashi
Wrote 6 papers:
- DATE-2001-CasavantGLMWA #generative #graph #simulation
- Property-specific witness graph generation for guided simulation (AEC, AG, SL, AM, KW, PA), p. 799.
- DATE-1999-Wakabayashi #behaviour #case study #experience #synthesis
- C-based Synthesis Experiences with a Behavior Synthesizer, “Cyber” (KW), p. 390–?.
- DAC-1997-RaghunathanDJW #control flow #design #power management
- Power Management Techniques for Control-Flow Intensive Designs (AR, SD, NKJ, KW), pp. 429–434.
- DAC-1995-YuguchiNWF #logic #multi
- Multi-Level Logic Minimization Based on Multi-Signal Implications (MY, YN, KW, TF), pp. 658–662.
- DAC-1992-WakabayashiT #dependence #independence #scheduling
- Global Scheduling Independent of Control Dependencies Based on Condition Vectors (KW, HT), pp. 112–115.
- DAC-1985-OdawaraIW #knowledge-based
- Knowledge-based placement technique for printed wiring boards (GO, KI, KW), pp. 616–622.