1 × France
1 × USA
4 × Germany
S.Chakraborty D.Goswami G.Färber D.Müller R.Schneider S.Drössler C.J.Xue L.Zhang J.Chen A.Annaswamy A.Banerjee M.Lukasiewycz M.Kauer S.Steinhorst S.Ramesh
control (3) time (3) schedul (2) analysi (2) base (2) edf (2) constrain (1) protocol (1) polynomi (1) ethernet (1)
Person: Alejandro Masrur
Wrote 7 papers:
- DATE-2014-MullerM #scheduling
- The schedulability region of two-level mixed-criticality systems based on EDF-VD (DM, AM), pp. 1–6.
- DAC-2013-GoswamiLKSMCR #development #modelling #verification
- Model-based development and verification of control software for electric vehicles (DG, ML, MK, SS, AM, SC, SR), p. 9.
- DATE-2013-GoswamiMSXC #design #multi
- Multirate controller design for resource- and schedule-constrained automotive ECUs (DG, AM, RS, CJX, SC), pp. 1123–1126.
- DATE-2013-SchneiderZGMC #analysis #composition
- Compositional analysis of switched ethernet topologies (RS, LZ, DG, AM, SC), pp. 1099–1104.
- DATE-2012-MasrurGCCAB #analysis #communication #cyber-physical #hybrid #protocol
- Timing analysis of cyber-physical applications for hybrid communication protocols (AM, DG, SC, JJC, AA, AB), pp. 1233–1238.
- Constant-time admission control for Deadline Monotonic tasks (AM, SC, GF), pp. 220–225.
- DATE-2008-MasrurDF #polynomial #testing
- Improvements in Polynomial-Time Feasibility Testing for EDF (AM, SD, GF), pp. 1033–1038.