1 × Denmark
1 × Germany
1 × Ireland
1 × Poland
1 × Spain
1 × Sweden
2 × United Kingdom
J.Sheard J.Ceddia J.Kaasbøll Simon B.Ross J.Wong J.Hurst I.Mitchell D.Gunstone B.Cook C.Johnson D.J.D'Souza M.Hamilton R.Lister B.Simon E.Thompson J.L.Whalley A.Ellis D.Hagan J.Lowder W.Doube J.Robinson S.Tucker
student (3) program (3) teach (3) year (3) assess (2) learn (2) first (2) ict (2) characterist (1) satisfact (1)
Person: Angela Carbone
Wrote 9 papers:
- ITiCSE-2014-SimonCSCJ #student
- Student perceptions of the acceptability of various code-writing practices (S, BC, JS, AC, CJ), pp. 105–110.
- Five years of taps on shoulders to PATS on backs in ICT (AC, BR, JC), pp. 195–200.
- ITiCSE-2013-SheardSCDH #assessment #programming
- Assessment of programming: pedagogical foundations of exams (JS, S, AC, DJD, MH), pp. 141–146.
- ITiCSE-2011-CarboneWC #student
- A scheme for improving ICT units with critically low student satisfaction (AC, JW, JC), pp. 253–257.
- Going SOLO to assess novice programmers (JS, AC, RL, BS, ET, JLW), pp. 209–213.
- ITiCSE-2002-CarboneS #education #learning #question #student #what
- A studio-based teaching and learning model in IT: what do first year students think? (AC, JS), pp. 213–217.
- ITiCSE-2001-CarboneHMG #learning #programming
- Characteristics of programming exercises that lead to poor learning tendencies: Part II (AC, JH, IM, DG), pp. 93–96.
- ITiCSE-1999-EllisHSLDCRT #collaboration #education #java #programming
- A collaborative strategy for developing shared Java teaching resources to support first year programming (AE, DH, JS, JL, WD, AC, JR, ST), pp. 84–87.
- ITiCSE-1998-CarboneK #bibliography #education
- A survey of methods used to evaluate computer science teaching (AC, JK), pp. 41–45.