1 × China
1 × Denmark
1 × Germany
1 × Greece
1 × Ireland
1 × Lithuania
1 × Poland
1 × Spain
2 × Sweden
3 × United Kingdom
D.Hagan M.Dick A.Carbone Simon S.Markham I.MacDonald ∅ J.Miller S.Ramakrishnan B.Cook C.Johnson D.J.D'Souza M.Hamilton M.Walsh M.Butler M.Morgan K.E.Falkner A.Weerasinghe A.Eckerdal P.Kinnunen N.Thota A.Nylén L.Malmi R.Lister B.Simon E.Thompson J.L.Whalley A.Ellis J.Lowder W.Doube J.Robinson S.Tucker
student (9) program (5) teach (5) first (5) year (5) practic (4) learn (4) cheat (4) comput (3) introductori (2)
Person: Judy Sheard
Wrote 21 papers:
- Initiatives to Increase Engagement in First-Year ICT (MB, MM, JS, S, KEF, AW), pp. 308–313.
- ITiCSE-2015-SimonS #education
- Academic Integrity and Professional Integrity in Computing Education (S, JS), pp. 237–241.
- ITiCSE-2014-EckerdalKTNSM #education #learning
- Teaching and learning with MOOCs: computing academics’ perspectives and engagement (AE, PK, NT, AN, JS, LM), pp. 9–14.
- ITiCSE-2014-SimonCSCJ #student
- Student perceptions of the acceptability of various code-writing practices (S, BC, JS, AC, CJ), pp. 105–110.
- ITiCSE-2013-SheardSCDH #assessment #programming
- Assessment of programming: pedagogical foundations of exams (JS, S, AC, DJD, MH), pp. 141–146.
- ITiCSE-2011-SheardD #student
- Computing student practices of cheating and plagiarism: a decade of change (JS, MD), pp. 233–237.
- Going SOLO to assess novice programmers (JS, AC, RL, BS, ET, JLW), pp. 209–213.
- ITiCSE-2004-Sheard #community #learning
- Electronic learning communities: strategies for establishment and management (JS), pp. 37–41.
- ITiCSE-2003-SheardD #question #student #what
- Influences on cheating practice of graduate students in IT courses: what are the factors? (JS, MD), pp. 45–49.
- ITiCSE-2003-SheardMR #perspective
- Web-based discussion forums: the staff perspective (JS, JM, SR), pp. 158–162.
- ITiCSE-2002-CarboneS #education #learning #question #student #what
- A studio-based teaching and learning model in IT: what do first year students think? (AC, JS), pp. 213–217.
- ITiCSE-2002-SheardDMMW #student
- Cheating and plagiarism: perceptions and practices of first year IT students (JS, MD, SM, IM, MW), pp. 183–187.
- ITiCSE-2001-DickSM #student
- Is it okay to cheat? — the views of postgraduate students (MD, JS, SM), pp. 61–64.
- ITiCSE-1999-EllisHSLDCRT #collaboration #education #java #programming
- A collaborative strategy for developing shared Java teaching resources to support first year programming (AE, DH, JS, JL, WD, AC, JR, ST), pp. 84–87.
- ITiCSE-1999-SheardH #learning #student
- A special learning environment for repeat students (JS, DH), pp. 56–59.
- ITiCSE-1998-HaganS #education #programming
- The value of discussion classes for teaching introductory programming (DH, JS), pp. 108–111.
- ITiCSE-1998-SheardH #case study #student
- Our failing students: a study of a repeat group (JS, DH), pp. 223–227.
- ITiCSE-1997-HaganSM #monitoring #programming
- Monitoring and evaluating a redesigned first year programming course (DH, JS, IM), pp. 37–39.
- TOOLS-ASIA-1997-SheardH #c++ #case study #concept #education #experience #object-oriented #programming #student #using
- Experiences with Teaching Object-Oriented Concepts to Introductory Programming Students Using C++ (JS, DH), pp. 310–319.