1 × Italy
2 × Canada
6 × USA
W.K.Edwards M.Asad K.E.Watkins S.Fox ∅ M.Massimi J.P.Dimond E.S.Poole S.Wyche A.Misra R.J.Clark E.D.Mynatt R.G.Farrell J.Christensen M.Bailey J.B.Ellis W.A.Kellogg
technolog (3) communiti (3) homeless (3) support (3) public (3) valu (3) particip (2) design (2) comput (2) civic (2)
Person: Christopher A. Le Dantec
Wrote 11 papers:
- CSCW-2015-AsadD #community
- Illegitimate Civic Participation: Supporting Community Activists on the Ground (MA, CALD), pp. 1694–1703.
- CSCW-2015-DantecAMW #crowdsourcing #representation
- Planning with Crowdsourced Data: Rhetoric and Representation in Transportation Planning (CALD, MA, AM, KEW), pp. 1717–1727.
- CSCW-2015-DantecF #research
- Strangers at the Gate: Gaining Access, Building Rapport, and Co-Constructing Community-Based Research (CALD, SF), pp. 1348–1358.
- HCI-UC-2015-DantecWCM #ecosystem
- Cycle Atlanta and OneBusAway: Driving Innovation Through the Data Ecosystems of Civic Computing (CALD, KEW, RJC, EDM), pp. 327–338.
- CHI-2012-Dantec #community
- Participation and publics: supporting community engagement (CALD), pp. 1351–1360.
- Finding a new normal: the role of technology in life disruptions (MM, JPD, CALD), pp. 719–728.
- CHI-2011-DantecFCBEKE #ubiquitous #women
- Publics in practice: ubiquitous computing at a shelter for homeless mothers (CALD, RGF, JC, MB, JBE, WAK, WKE), pp. 1687–1696.
- CHI-2010-DantecE #bound #information management #multi
- Across boundaries of influence and accountability: the multiple scales of public sector information systems (CALD, WKE), pp. 113–122.
- CHI-2009-DantecPW #design #evolution #experience
- Values as lived experience: evolving value sensitive design in support of value discovery (CALD, ESP, SW), pp. 1141–1150.
- CHI-2008-DantecE #design
- Designs on dignity: perceptions of technology among the homeless (CALD, WKE), pp. 627–636.
- The view from the trenches: organization, power, and technology at two nonprofit homeless outreach centers (CALD, WKE), pp. 589–598.