1 × Brazil
1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × Switzerland
2 × USA
J.P.Woelfer B.Friedman E.N.Efthimiadis D.J.Harper D.Yoo A.Huldtgren A.Iverson B.T.Gill
homeless (4) young (4) peopl (4) inform (2) design (2) work (2) valu (2) architectur (1) technolog (1) stakehold (1)
Person: David G. Hendry
Wrote 8 papers:
- CHI-2013-YooHWHF #co-evolution #design #evolution
- A value sensitive action-reflection model: evolving a co-design space with stakeholder and designer prompts (DY, AH, JPW, DGH, BF), pp. 419–428.
- CHI-2012-FriedmanH #tool support
- The envisioning cards: a toolkit for catalyzing humanistic and technical imaginations (BF, DGH), pp. 1145–1148.
- CHI-2012-WoelferH #network #people #social
- Homeless young people on social network sites (JPW, DGH), pp. 2825–2834.
- CHI-2011-WoelferH #people
- Homeless young people and living with personal digital artifacts (JPW, DGH), pp. 1697–1706.
- CHI-2011-WoelferIHFG #mobile #people #safety
- Improving the safety of homeless young people with mobile phones: values, form and function (JPW, AI, DGH, BF, BTG), pp. 1707–1716.
- CHI-2010-WoelferH #case study #community #experience #information management #people
- Homeless young people’s experiences with information systems: life and work in a community technology center (JPW, DGH), pp. 1291–1300.
- SIGIR-2005-EfthimiadisH #how #student
- Search engines and how students think they work (ENE, DGH), pp. 595–596.
- SIGIR-1996-HendryH #architecture #implementation
- An Architecture for Implementing Extensible Information-Seeking Environments (DGH, DJH), pp. 94–100.