1 × China
1 × Spain
4 × USA
D.Port L.Bernstein B.W.Boehm C.Kelley D.N.Port V.L.Almstrum K.L.Modesitt P.Dominic L.Feigen R.Casazza X.Xue
softwar (6) process (4) classroom (3) measur (3) engin (3) research (2) student (2) project (2) develop (2) attitud (2)
Person: David Klappholz
Wrote 11 papers:
- CSEET-2008-PortBK #requirements
- Nancy R. Mead: Making Requirements Prioritization a Priority (DNP, BWB, DK), pp. 250–261.
- Workshop on Real-Projects for Real-Clients Courses (RPRCCs) (DK, VLA, KLM), p. 249.
- ICSE-2006-PortK #question
- So you want brooks in your classroom? (DP, DK), pp. 655–660.
- CSEET-2004-PortK #empirical #re-engineering #research
- Empirical Research in the Software Engineering Classroom (DP, DK), pp. 132–137.
- CSEET-2004-PortK04a #empirical #re-engineering #research
- Performing Empirical Software Engineering Research in the Classroom (DP, DK), pp. 172–173.
- Tailoring a Successful Project-Based Course (BWB, DP, DK), p. 329–?.
- CSEET-2003-KlappholzBP #development #process #towards
- Assessing Attitude Towards, Knowledge of, and Ability to Apply, Software Development Process (DK, LB, DP), pp. 268–278.
- CSEET-2003-KlappholzBPD04 #assessment #development #education #process #tool support
- Tools for Outcomes Assessment of Education and Training in the Software Development Process (DK, LB, DP, PD), p. 331–?.
- CSEET-2002-BernsteinKK #process #student
- Eliminating Aversion to Software Process in Computer Science Students and Measuring the Results (LB, DK, CK), pp. 90–99.
- CSEET-2002-BernsteinKK02a #comprehension #process #re-engineering #student #towards #tutorial
- Tutorial 2: Measuring, Changing, and Measuring Changes in: Students’ Attitudes Toward and Understanding of Software Engineering Process (LB, DK, CK), p. 267.
- The Revival Transformation (LF, DK, RC, XX), pp. 421–434.