1 × Canada
1 × USA
∅ M.Balaam J.Garner Matthew Wood S.Pijnappel M.Murer F.Müller J.Wallace A.Thieme G.Schofield P.Olivier Sandra Danilovic Jessica Hammer Florian Mueller 0001 J.Vines N.Taylor T.Smith C.Crivellaro J.Mensah H.Limon J.Challis L.Anderson A.Clarke P.C.Wright
design (2) digit (2) play (2) game (2) sex (2) interperson (1) represent (1) storytel (1) movement (1) intimaci (1)
Person: Gavin Wood
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2014-GarnerWPMM #game studies #named #representation
- i-dentity: innominate movement representation as engaging game element (JG, GW, SP, MM, FM), pp. 2181–2190.
- CHI-2014-WoodVB0SCMLCACW #library
- The dept. of hidden stories: playful digital storytelling for children in a public library (GW, JV, MB, NT, TS, CC, JM, HL, JC, LA, AC, PCW), pp. 1885–1894.
- CHI-2012-WallaceTWSO #design
- Enabling self, intimacy and a sense of home in dementia: an enquiry into design in a hospital setting (JW, AT, GW, GS, PO), pp. 2629–2638.
- CHI-PLAY-2014-GarnerWDHM #interactive #named
- Intangle: exploring interpersonal bodily interactions through sharing controllers (JG, GW, SD, JH, FM0), pp. 413–414.
- CHI-PLAY-2014-Wood #game studies #lens #physics #using
- Using play as a lens to bridge the physical with the digital (GW), pp. 307–310.
- CHI-PLAY-2015-WoodWB #design #game studies
- Talk About Sex: Designing Games to Facilitate Healthy Discussions around Sex (MW, GW, MB), pp. 795–798.