1 × France
1 × Turkey
2 × Canada
5 × USA
M.R.Gibbs F.Vetere S.Pijnappel S.Agamanolis D.Edge K.Isbister S.O'Brien A.Condurache A.Mertins R.W.Picard J.G.Sheridan J.Garner G.Wood M.Murer J.Heer B.Bongers J.Kjeldskov S.Howard S.Pedell K.Mecoles M.Bunyan
design (5) exert (5) game (5) movement (2) support (2) distanc (2) social (2) sport (2) base (2) relationship (1)
Person: Florian Müller
Wrote 11 papers:
- CHI-2014-GarnerWPMM #game studies #named #representation
- i-dentity: innominate movement representation as engaging game element (JG, GW, SP, MM, FM), pp. 2181–2190.
- CHI-2014-MuellerGVE #design #game studies #process
- Supporting the creative game design process with exertion cards (FM, MRG, FV, DE), pp. 2211–2220.
- CHI-2014-MuellerI #game studies #guidelines
- Movement-based game guidelines (FM, KI), pp. 2191–2200.
- CHI-2013-PijnappelM13a #design
- 4 design themes for skateboarding (SP, FM), pp. 1271–1274.
- CHI-2012-MuellerVGEASH #case study #experience
- Balancing exertion experiences (FM, FV, MRG, DE, SA, JGS, JH), pp. 1853–1862.
- CHI-2011-MuellerEVGABS #design #framework #game studies
- Designing sports: a framework for exertion games (FM, DE, FV, MRG, SA, BB, JGS), pp. 2651–2660.
- ICPR-2010-ConduracheMM #classification #segmentation
- An LDA-based Relative Hysteresis Classifier with Application to Segmentation of Retinal Vessels (AC, FM, AM), pp. 4202–4205.
- CHI-2009-MuellerGV #design #distributed #game studies #social
- Design influence on social play in distributed exertion games (FM, MRG, FV), pp. 1539–1548.
- CHI-2007-OBrienM #distance
- Jogging the distance (SO, FM), pp. 523–526.
- CHI-2005-VetereGKHMPMB #design
- Mediating intimacy: designing technologies to support strong-tie relationships (FV, MRG, JK, SH, FM, SP, KM, MB), pp. 471–480.
- CHI-2003-MuellerAP #distance #interface #social
- Exertion interfaces: sports over a distance for social bonding and fun (FM, SA, RWP), pp. 561–568.