1 × Canada
2 × USA
R.Ballagas K.Mori J.Go M.Spasojevic E.Reardon H.Raffle H.Horii J.Kaye A.Druin B.B.Bederson J.P.Hourcade L.Sherman M.Platner S.Weng T.E.Dugan M.Sandberg S.Follmer K.Buza K.Cook N.Freed
children (2) famili (2) young (2) stori (2) read (2) interact (1) televis (1) realiti (1) librari (1) grandma (1)
Person: Glenda Revelle
Wrote 4 papers:
- CSCW-2013-BallagasDRMSGRS #artificial reality #interactive
- Electric agents: fostering sibling joint media engagement through interactive television and augmented reality (RB, TED, GR, KM, MS, JG, ER, MS), pp. 225–236.
- CHI-2011-RaffleRMBBHKCFGS #chat #exclamation #product line #video
- Hello, is grandma there? let’s read! StoryVisit: family video chat and connected e-books (HR, GR, KM, RB, KB, HH, JK, KC, NF, JG, MS), pp. 1195–1204.
- CHI-2010-RaffleBRHFGRMKS #distance #game studies #product line
- Family story play: reading with young children (and elmo) over a distance (HR, RB, GR, HH, SF, JG, ER, KM, JK, MS), pp. 1583–1592.
- JCDL-2001-DruinBHSRPW #design #library
- Designing a digital library for young children (AD, BBB, JPH, LS, GR, MP, SW), pp. 398–405.