1 × India
1 × Ireland
1 × Spain
2 × Canada
∅ S.Clarke V.Varma P.Jalote V.Maxville C.P.Lam L.Fowler G.G.Roy J.F.Naveda D.J.Bagert S.B.Seidman T.B.Hilburn S.Eisenbach
learn (5) softwar (4) undergradu (2) problem (2) develop (2) design (2) engin (2) educ (2) base (2) profession (1)
Person: Jocelyn Armarego
Wrote 10 papers:
- CSEET-2009-Armarego #learning #student
- Displacing the Sage on the Stage: Student Control of Learning (JA), pp. 198–201.
- Foreword (VV, JA, PJ).
- CSEET-2007-Armarego #learning
- Learning from Reflection: Practitioners as Adult Learners (JA), pp. 55–63.
- Beyond PBL: Preparing Graduates for Professional Practice (JA), pp. 175–183.
- Educating “Agents of Change” (JA), pp. 181–194.
- CSEET-2005-ArmaregoC #design #education #problem
- Problem-based Design Studios for Undergraduate SE Education (JA, SC), pp. 254–256.
- SEKE-2004-MaxvilleLA #component #learning
- Learning to Select Software Components (VM, CPL, JA), pp. 421–426.
- CSEET-2003-NavedaBSAHE #re-engineering
- Developing an Undergraduate Software Engineering Degree (JFN, DJB, SBS, JA, TBH, SE), p. 318–?.
- CSEET-2002-Armarego #design #learning #problem
- Advanced Software Design: A Case in Problem-Based Learning (JA), pp. 44–54.
- CSEET-2001-ArmaregoFR #development #learning #online #re-engineering
- Constructing Software Engineering Knowledge: Development of an Online Learning Environment (JA, LF, GGR), pp. 258–267.