1 × Austria
1 × Italy
1 × The Netherlands
2 × Canada
7 × USA
J.McGrenere B.A.Po B.D.Fisher G.S.Lueker J.Lanir L.Findlater Q.Zheng R.Baecker C.Ware K.Arthur J.C.Hendy J.Link C.Swindells K.E.MacLean M.J.Meitner D.Cubranic G.C.Murphy J.Singer Y.Wang C.L.MacKenzie V.A.Summers A.Danesh K.Inkpen F.Lau K.Shu
design (4) softwar (3) structur (2) interact (2) present (2) visual (2) select (2) orient (2) comput (2) mous (2)
Person: Kellogg S. Booth
Wrote 12 papers:
- CHI-2011-HendyLBM #parametricity
- Parameter selection in keyboard-based dialog boxes (JCH, JL, KSB, JM), pp. 2761–2764.
- CHI-2008-LanirBF #design #using #visual notation
- Observing presenters’ use of visual aids to inform the design of classroom presentation software (JL, KSB, LF), pp. 695–704.
- CHI-2007-SwindellsMBM #design #physics
- Exploring affective design for physical controls (CS, KEM, KSB, MJM), pp. 933–942.
- Co-authoring with structured annotations (QZ, KSB, JM), pp. 131–140.
- CHI-2005-PoFB #interactive #pointer
- Comparing cursor orientations for mouse, pointer, and pen interaction (BAP, BDF, KSB), pp. 291–300.
- CHI-2004-PoFB #visual notation
- Mouse and touchscreen selection in the upper and lower visual fields (BAP, BDF, KSB), pp. 359–366.
- CSCW-2004-CubranicMSB #case study #development #learning
- Learning from project history: a case study for software development (DC, GCM, JS, KSB), pp. 82–91.
- CHI-2002-McGrenereBB #design #evaluation #interface #multi
- An evaluation of a multiple interface design solution for bloated software (JM, RB, KSB), pp. 164–170.
- CHI-2001-DaneshILSB #collaboration #design #named #process
- GeneyTM: designing a collaborative activity for the palmTM handheld computer (AD, KI, FL, KS, KSB), pp. 388–395.
- CHI-1998-WangMSB #human-computer #interactive
- The Structure of Object Transportation and Orientation in Human-Computer Interaction (YW, CLM, VAS, KSB), pp. 312–319.
- INTERCHI-1993-WareAB #artificial reality
- Fish tank virtual reality (CW, KA, KSB), pp. 37–42.
- STOC-1975-BoothL #algorithm #graph #linear
- Linear Algorithms to Recognize Interval Graphs and Test for the Consecutive Ones Property (KSB, GSL), pp. 255–265.