1 × China
1 × Italy
1 × Singapore
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
7 × USA
J.P.Birnholtz C.Munteanu D.Fono I.Posner A.Mitchell G.Penn M.Wu B.Richards W.Buxton ∅ E.G.Toms C.Mak J.McGrenere K.S.Booth D.Abrams M.H.Chignell I.S.Small R.Mander S.Greenberg M.Tohidi A.Sellen K.S.Yiu N.Silver B.Long M.M.Mantei E.Fiume C.Dufour J.Lewis B.B.Neves R.L.Franz M.Ngo A.Benjamin D.Gromala A.Furlan M.Massimi L.Blume C.Collins D.Couto D.James R.Causey S.Laughton K.Rankin A.Weir P.Wolf
webcast (6) real (5) use (5) design (4) distribut (3) interact (3) learn (3) evalu (3) interfac (2) collabor (2)
Person: Ronald Baecker
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 20 papers:
- CHI-2015-NevesFMBN #communication #evaluation #exclamation #quote
- “My Hand Doesn’t Listen to Me!”: Adoption and Evaluation of a Communication Technology for the “Oldest Old” (BBN, RLF, CM, RB, MN), pp. 1593–1602.
- CSCW-2012-BenjaminBBGF #how #interactive
- Impression management work: how seniors with chronic pain address disruptions in their interactions (AB, JPB, RB, DG, AF), pp. 799–808.
- CHI-2008-BirnholtzMGB #distributed
- Attention by proxy? issues in audience awareness for webcasts to distributed groups (JPB, CM, SG, RB), pp. 103–106.
- CHI-2008-MunteanuBP #collaboration #editing #usability
- Collaborative editing for improved usefulness and usability of transcript-enhanced webcasts (CM, RB, GP), pp. 373–382.
- CHI-2008-WuBRBM #distributed #memory management #product line
- Collaborating to remember: a distributed cognition account of families coping with memory impairments (MW, JPB, BR, RB, MM), pp. 825–834.
- HIMI-IIE-2007-BaeckerBCLRMWW #distributed #interactive #learning #realtime
- Webcasting Made Interactive: Integrating Real-Time Videoconferencing in Distributed Learning Spaces (RB, JPB, RC, SL, KR, CM, AW, PW), pp. 269–278.
- HIMI-IIE-2007-BaeckerFBCC #chat #interactive #learning #persistent
- Webcasting Made Interactive: Persistent Chat for Text Dialogue During and About Learning Events (RB, DF, LB, CC, DC), pp. 260–268.
- CHI-2006-MunteanuBPTJ #recognition #speech #usability
- The effect of speech recognition accuracy rates on the usefulness and usability of webcast archives (CM, RB, GP, EGT, DJ), pp. 493–502.
- CHI-2006-TohidiBBS #design
- Getting the right design and the design right (MT, WB, RB, AS), pp. 1243–1252.
- CSCW-2006-FonoB #chat #persistent
- Structuring and supporting persistent chat conversations (DF, RB), pp. 455–458.
- CHI-2005-WuBR #design
- Participatory design of an orientation aid for amnesics (MW, RB, BR), pp. 511–520.
- CHI-2002-McGrenereBB #design #evaluation #interface #multi
- An evaluation of a multiple interface design solution for bloated software (JM, RB, KSB), pp. 164–170.
- CHI-1998-AbramsBC #web
- Information Archiving with Bookmarks: Personal Web Space Construction and Organization (DA, RB, MHC), pp. 41–48.
- HCI-SEC-1997-PosnerBM #using
- Evaluating REAL Users, Using REAL Software, Performing REAL Tasks, in REAL Contexts (IP, RB, AM), pp. 597–600.
- HCI-SEC-1997-YiuBSL #email #interface
- A Time-Based Interface for Electronic Mail and Task Management (KSY, RB, NS, BL), pp. 19–22.
- CHI-1995-MitchellPB #learning #using
- Learning to Write Together Using Groupware (AM, IP, RB), pp. 288–295.
- The University of Toronto dynamic graphics project (RB, MMM, WB, EF), pp. 467–468.
- Bringing icons to life (RB, ISS, RM), pp. 1–6.
- ICSE-1988-Baecker #readability #tool support #visualisation
- Enhancing Program Readability and Comprehensibility with Tools for Program Visualization (RB), pp. 356–366.
- JCDL-2005-TomsDLB #tool support
- Assessing tools for use with webcasts (EGT, CD, JL, RB), pp. 79–88.