1 × Portugal
1 × United Kingdom
K.T.Claypool ∅ D.Finkel C.E.Wills P.Piselli James Doyle
game (4) laboratori (1) entertain (1) perspect (1) softwar (1) resolut (1) project (1) complex (1) system (1) stream (1)
Person: Mark Claypool
Wrote 5 papers:
- ITiCSE-2005-ClaypoolC #design #education #game studies #re-engineering
- Teaching software engineering through game design (KTC, MC), pp. 123–127.
- ITiCSE-2001-ClaypoolFW #open source #operating system
- An open source laboratory for operating systems projects (MC, DF, CEW), pp. 145–148.
- FDG-2009-Claypool #complexity #game studies #streaming #video
- Motion and scene complexity for streaming video games (MC), pp. 34–41.
- FDG-2009-ClaypoolC #game studies
- Perspectives, frame rates and resolutions: it's all in the game (MC, KTC), pp. 42–49.
- FDG-2009-PiselliCD #game studies #modelling
- Relating cognitive models of computer games to user evaluations of entertainment (PP, MC, JD), pp. 153–160.