1 × China
1 × Greece
6 × USA
T.Watanabe S.Aoyagi R.Kawabe T.Nagamatsu K.Okamoto Y.Takao K.Osaki H.Nakagawa K.Egawa H.Kanegae M.Yamane H.Sato K.Yoshida
embodi (5) develop (4) speech (3) hand (3) particip (2) support (2) charact (2) visual (2) system (2) motion (2)
Person: Michiya Yamamoto
Wrote 9 papers:
- Hand-Raising Robot for Promoting Active Participation in Classrooms (SA, RK, MY, TW), pp. 275–284.
- HIMI-DE-2014-KawabeYAW #metric #student
- Measurement of Hand Raising Actions to Support Students’ Active Participation in Class (RK, MY, SA, TW), pp. 199–207.
- HIMI-HSM-2013-YamamotoNEN #development #mobile #tablet
- Development of a Mobile Tablet PC with Gaze-Tracking Function (MY, HN, KE, TN), pp. 421–429.
- HIMI-LCCB-2013-KanegaeYYW #communication #game studies
- Effects of a Communication with Make-Believe Play in a Real-Space Sharing Edutainment System (HK, MY, MY, TW), pp. 326–335.
- HCI-ITE-2011-OkamotoYW #using #visual notation
- A Configuration Method of Visual Media by Using Characters of Audiences for Embodied Sport Cheering (KO, MY, TW), pp. 585–592.
- HCI-ITE-2011-TakaoYW #development #visual notation
- Development of Embodied Visual Effects Which Expand the Presentation Motion of Emphasis and Indication (YT, MY, TW), pp. 603–612.
- HIMI-v1-2011-YamamotoSYNW #development #interactive
- Development of an Eye-Tracking Pen Display for Analyzing Embodied Interaction (MY, HS, KY, TN, TW), pp. 651–658.
- HCI-AUII-2009-YamamotoOW #speech #video
- Video Content Production Support System with Speech-Driven Embodied Entrainment Character by Speech and Hand Motion Inputs (MY, KO, TW), pp. 358–367.
- HIMI-MTT-2007-YamamotoW #development #image
- Development of an Embodied Image Telecasting Method Via a Robot with Speech-Driven Nodding Response (MY, TW), pp. 1017–1025.