1 × Georgia
1 × South Korea
1 × USA
2 × Canada
S.B.Kiesler J.Forlizzi L.Dabbish L.Takayama N.Fruchter D.Kusbit E.Metsky P.E.Rybski
social (3) technolog (2) workplac (2) impact (2) robot (2) receptionist (1) algorithm (1) behavior (1) presenc (1) persuas (1)
Person: Min Kyung Lee
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2015-LeeKMD #algorithm #data-driven
- Working with Machines: The Impact of Algorithmic and Data-Driven Management on Human Workers (MKL, DK, EM, LD), pp. 1603–1612.
- CSCW-2015-LeeFD #distance
- Making Decisions From a Distance: The Impact of Technological Mediation on Riskiness and Dehumanization (MKL, NF, LD), pp. 1576–1589.
- CHI-2012-LeeKFR #case study #embedded #social
- Ripple effects of an embedded social agent: a field study of a social robot in the workplace (MKL, SBK, JF, PER), pp. 695–704.
- CHI-2011-LeeKF #behaviour #design #mining #persuasion
- Mining behavioral economics to design persuasive technology for healthy choices (MKL, SBK, JF), pp. 325–334.
- CHI-2011-LeeT #mobile #quote #social
- “Now, I have a body”: uses and social norms for mobile remote presence in the workplace (MKL, LT), pp. 33–42.
- CSCW-2010-LeeKF #how #people #question
- Receptionist or information kiosk: how do people talk with a robot? (MKL, SBK, JF), pp. 31–40.