1 × Austria
1 × France
1 × Georgia
1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
4 × USA
I.Rae B.Mutlu C.Nass J.Go M.K.Lee V.Groom S.Johnson X.Jiang J.I.Hong J.A.Landay R.Barrett E.Kandogan P.P.Maglio E.M.Haber M.Prabaker J.A.G.Sison B.Lathrop N.Wolfe A.Chiang A.Nielsen
mobil (4) presenc (3) field (3) bodi (3) telepres (2) communic (2) system (2) social (2) mediat (2) embodi (2)
Person: Leila Takayama
Wrote 11 papers:
- CHI-2015-JohnsonRMT #collaboration #how
- Can You See Me Now?: How Field of View Affects Collaboration in Robotic Telepresence (SJ, IR, BM, LT), pp. 2397–2406.
- Bodies in motion: mobility, presence, and task awareness in telepresence (IR, BM, LT), pp. 2153–2162.
- CHI-2013-RaeTM #case study #communication #experience #trust
- In-body experiences: embodiment, control, and trust in robot-mediated communication (IR, LT, BM), pp. 1921–1930.
- CHI-2012-RaeTM #behaviour #communication
- One of the gang: supporting in-group behavior for embodied mediated communication (IR, LT, BM), pp. 3091–3100.
- CSCW-2012-TakayamaG #mobile
- Mixing metaphors in mobile remote presence (LT, JG), pp. 495–504.
- CHI-2011-LeeT #mobile #quote #social
- “Now, I have a body”: uses and social norms for mobile remote presence in the workplace (MKL, LT), pp. 33–42.
- Throwing voices: the psychological impact of the spatial height of projected voices (LT, CN), pp. 91–94.
- CHI-2009-TakayamaGN #aspect-oriented #social
- I’m sorry, Dave: I’m afraid i won’t do that: social aspects of human-agent conflict (LT, VG, CN), pp. 2099–2108.
- CHI-2009-TakayamaSLWCNN #design #mobile
- Bringing design considerations to the mobile phone and driving debate (LT, JAGS, BL, NW, AC, AN, CN), pp. 1643–1646.
- CHI-2004-JiangHTL #prototype #scalability #ubiquitous
- Ubiquitous computing for firefighters: field studies and prototypes of large displays for incident command (XJ, JIH, LT, JAL), pp. 679–686.
- CSCW-2004-BarrettKMHTP #analysis #tool support
- Field studies of computer system administrators: analysis of system management tools and practices (RB, EK, PPM, EMH, LT, MP), pp. 388–395.