1 × Greece
1 × Israel
1 × Spain
1 × Turkey
2 × United Kingdom
∅ B.Haberman T.Lapidot O.Hazzan R.Shmallo D.Ginat
teacher (4) scienc (4) comput (4) program (2) school (2) academ (2) teach (2) cours (2) high (2) interpret (1)
Person: Noa Ragonis
Wrote 8 papers:
- ITiCSE-2013-LapidotR #education
- Supporting high school computer science teachers in writing academic papers (TL, NR), p. 325.
- ITiCSE-2012-Ragonis #algorithm #education #source code
- Integrating the teaching of algorithmic patterns into computer science teacher preparation programs (NR), pp. 339–344.
- ITiCSE-2012-ShmalloRG #fuzzy #object-oriented
- Fuzzy OOP: expanded and reduced term interpretations (RS, NR, DG), pp. 309–314.
- ITiCSE-2010-RagonisH #design #paradigm #programming
- Linking different programming paradigms: thoughts about instructional design (NR, BH), p. 310.
- ITiCSE-2008-RagonisH #education
- Tutoring model for promoting teaching skills of computer science prospective teachers (NR, OH), pp. 276–280.
- ITiCSE-2004-Ragonis #approach
- A refreshing approach to an academic seminar course (NR), p. 236.
- ITiCSE-2003-RagonisH #distance #multi
- A multi-level distance learning-based course for high-school computer science leading-teachers (NR, BH), p. 224.