1 × Denmark
1 × Finland
1 × France
1 × Greece
1 × Israel
1 × Poland
1 × Portugal
4 × United Kingdom
∅ B.Haberman R.Alankry R.Shmallo N.Ragonis O.Muller H.Averbuch V.L.Almstrum O.Hazzan T.Morley
design (3) learn (3) algorithm (2) instruct (2) composit (2) problem (2) pattern (2) elabor (2) educ (2) case (2)
Person: David Ginat
Wrote 14 papers:
- ITiCSE-2012-GinatA #composition #pseudo
- Pseudo abstract composition: the case of language concatenation (DG, RA), pp. 28–33.
- ITiCSE-2012-ShmalloRG #fuzzy #object-oriented
- Fuzzy OOP: expanded and reduced term interpretations (RS, NR, DG), pp. 309–314.
- ITiCSE-2009-Ginat #composition #learning
- Interleaved pattern composition and scaffolded learning (DG), pp. 109–113.
- ITiCSE-2007-Ginat #design
- Hasty design, futile patching and the elaboration of rigor (DG), pp. 161–165.
- ITiCSE-2007-MullerGH #composition #problem
- Pattern-oriented instruction and its influence on problem decomposition and solution construction (OM, DG, BH), pp. 151–155.
- ITiCSE-2005-HabermanAG #algorithm
- Is it really an algorithm: the need for explicit discourse (BH, HA, DG), pp. 74–78.
- ITiCSE-2004-Ginat #design
- Embedding instructive assertions in program design (DG), pp. 62–66.
- ITiCSE-2004-Ginat04a #question #recursion #student
- Do senior CS students capitalize on recursion? (DG), pp. 82–86.
- Helipad (DG), pp. 25–26.
- The novice programmers’ syndrome of design-by-keyword (DG), pp. 154–157.
- ITiCSE-2002-AlmstrumGHM #education #research
- Import and export to/from computing science education: the case of mathematics education research (VLA, DG, OH, TM), pp. 193–194.
- ITiCSE-2001-Ginat #algorithm #learning #problem
- Metacognitive awareness utilized for learning control elements in algorithmic problem solving (DG), pp. 81–84.
- Colorful examples for elaborating exploration of regularities in high-school CS1 (DG), pp. 81–84.
- ITiCSE-1999-HabermanG #distance #education #learning
- Distance learning model with local workshop sessions applied to in-service teacher training (BH, DG), pp. 64–67.