1 × France
1 × Italy
1 × Poland
1 × Spain
1 × Turkey
2 × United Kingdom
H.M.Dee ∅ J.Briggs C.J.Needham L.Minton V.Dimitrova B.Zoltowski J.Davy K.E.Petrie R.Pau L.D'Antonio A.N.Kumar L.Muller C.Roda M.Tedre
scienc (3) undergradu (2) comput (2) women (2) curriculum (1) research (1) perspect (1) deliveri (1) templat (1) success (1)
Person: Roger D. Boyle
Facilitated 2 volumes:
Wrote 8 papers:
- ITiCSE-2010-DeeB #women
- Inspiring women undergraduates (HMD, RDB), pp. 43–47.
- ITiCSE-2009-DAntonioBKMRT #perspective #research
- Undergraduate research in CS: a global perspective (LD, RDB, ANK, LM, CR, MT), pp. 139–140.
- ITiCSE-2009-DeePBP #case study #experience #why #women
- Why are we still here?: experiences of successful women in computing (HMD, KEP, RDB, RP), pp. 233–237.
- Neither rocket science nor washing machine science, but computer science (RDB), pp. 5–6.
- ITiCSE-2006-BoyleB #question #what
- What don’t you know? (RDB, JB), p. 343.
- ICPR-v2-2004-NeedhamB #kernel #multi
- Multi-Resolution Template Kernels (CJN, RDB), pp. 233–236.
- ITiCSE-2004-MintonBD #case study #problem
- If diversity is a problem could e-learning be part of the solution?: a case study (LM, RDB, VD), pp. 42–46.
- ITiCSE-1999-ZoltowskiBD #education
- Curriculum and teaching delivery change in an international context (BZ, RDB, JD), pp. 33–35.