1 × Canada
1 × France
4 × USA
S.Greenberg E.D.Mynatt A.Voida D.Cosley G.Mark A.Cardello J.Goecks H.A.He M.Podlaseck R.Kjeldsen C.S.Pinhanez V.D.Khovanskaya E.P.S.Baumer G.Gay W.K.Edwards M.W.Newman R.E.Grinter N.Ducheneaut X.Zhao N.Salehi S.Naranjit S.Alwaalan
share (3) file (3) augment (2) person (2) folder (2) comput (2) better (2) studi (2) media (2) work (2)
Person: Stephen Voida
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2013-KhovanskayaBCVG #approach #design #quote #what
- “Everybody knows what you’re doing”: a critical design approach to personal informatics (VDK, EPSB, DC, SV, GG), pp. 3403–3412.
- CHI-2013-ZhaoSNAVC #facebook #performance #social #social media
- The many faces of facebook: experiencing social media as performance, exhibition, and personal archive (XZ, NS, SN, SA, SV, DC), pp. 1–10.
- CHI-2012-MarkVC #email #empirical #quote
- “A pace not dictated by electrons”: an empirical study of work without email (GM, SV, AC), pp. 555–564.
- CHI-2009-VoidaG09a #named
- WikiFolders: augmenting the display of folders to better convey the meaning of files (SV, SG), pp. 1679–1682.
- CHI-2009-VoidaM #case study #experience
- It feels better than filing: everyday work experiences in an activity-based computing system (SV, EDM), pp. 259–268.
- CSCW-2008-GoecksVVM #collaboration
- Charitable technologies: opportunities for collaborative computing in nonprofit fundraising (JG, AV, SV, EDM), pp. 689–698.
- CSCW-2008-VoidaVGH #symmetry
- Asymmetry in media spaces (AV, SV, SG, HAH), pp. 313–322.
- CHI-2006-VoidaENGD #user interface
- Share and share alike: exploring the user interface affordances of file sharing (SV, WKE, MWN, REG, ND), pp. 221–230.
- CHI-2005-VoidaPKP #2d #artificial reality #case study
- A study on the manipulation of 2D objects in a projector/camera-based augmented reality environment (SV, MP, RK, CSP), pp. 611–620.