1 × Canada
2 × USA
C.Gutwin S.Bateman R.L.Mandryk D.Pinelle P.Irani H.A.Hernandez T.C.N.Graham D.Fehlings L.Switzer Z.Ye Q.Bellay M.A.Hamza C.Savery
character (1) recognit (1) groupwar (1) competit (1) children (1) station (1) exergam (1) target (1) improv (1) embodi (1)
Person: Tadeusz Stach
Wrote 3 papers:
- CHI-2012-HernandezGFSYBHSS #design #game studies
- Design of an exergaming station for children with cerebral palsy (HAH, TCNG, DF, LS, ZY, QB, MAH, CS, TS), pp. 2619–2628.
- CHI-2011-BatemanMSG #game studies
- Target assistance for subtly balancing competitive play (SB, RLM, TS, CG), pp. 2355–2364.
- CHI-2007-StachGPI #recognition
- Improving recognition and characterization in groupware with rich embodiments (TS, CG, DP, PI), pp. 11–20.