2 × France
2 × Germany
2 × USA
Y.Wang M.Pedram N.Chang J.Kim Q.Xie D.Shin X.Qian S.Park S.Yue Ao Ren Tianyun Zhang Shaokai Ye Jiayu Li W.Xu Wei Niu Xiaolong Ma S.Lin Shihao Wang B.Ren
system (7) electr (5) hybrid (4) reconfigur (3) photovolta (3) storag (3) energi (3) optim (3) awar (3) partial (2)
Person: Xue Lin
Wrote 9 papers:
- DAC-2015-WangLPC #automation #hybrid
- Joint automatic control of the powertrain and auxiliary systems to enhance the electromobility in hybrid electric vehicles (YW, XL, MP, NC), p. 6.
- DATE-2015-LinWPKC #configuration management
- Event-driven and sensorless photovoltaic system reconfiguration for electric vehicles (XL, YW, MP, JK, NC), pp. 19–24.
- DATE-2014-WangLXCP #energy #hybrid
- Minimizing state-of-health degradation in hybrid electrical energy storage systems with arbitrary source and load profiles (YW, XL, QX, NC, MP), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2013-WangLPKC #architecture #configuration management #cost analysis #design #optimisation
- Capital cost-aware design and partial shading-aware architecture optimization of a reconfigurable photovoltaic system (YW, XL, MP, JK, NC), pp. 909–912.
- DATE-2013-WangLPPC #energy #hybrid
- Optimal control of a grid-connected hybrid electrical energy storage system for homes (YW, XL, MP, SP, NC), pp. 881–886.
- DAC-2012-LinWYSCP #configuration management
- Near-optimal, dynamic module reconfiguration in a photovoltaic system to combat partial shading effects (XL, YW, SY, DS, NC, MP), pp. 516–521.
- DATE-2012-XieLWPSC #energy #health #hybrid
- State of health aware charge management in hybrid electrical energy storage systems (QX, XL, YW, MP, DS, NC), pp. 1060–1065.
- ASPLOS-2019-RenZYLXQLW #co-evolution #design #framework #multi #named #using
- ADMM-NN: An Algorithm-Hardware Co-Design Framework of DNNs Using Alternating Direction Methods of Multipliers (AR, TZ, SY, JL, WX, XQ, XL, YW), pp. 925–938.
- ASPLOS-2020-NiuMLWQLWR #execution #mobile #named #realtime
- PatDNN: Achieving Real-Time DNN Execution on Mobile Devices with Pattern-based Weight Pruning (WN, XM, SL, SW, XQ, XL, YW, BR), pp. 907–922.