1 × Germany
1 × Switzerland
1 × USA
2 × France
J.Xu Z.Wang X.Wang Z.Wang M.Nikdast H.Miao C.Ooi C.Schindelhauer W.Zhang Y.Ye L.H.K.Duong P.Yang Z.Wang K.J.Chen Y.Thonnart S.L.Beux Y.Xie Q.Li W.Liu H.Li R.K.V.Maeda
power (5) nois (4) chip (3) crosstalk (2) network (2) ground (2) optic (2) induc (2) gate (2) use (2)
Person: Xiaowen Wu
Wrote 6 papers:
- DATE-2015-DuongNXWTBYWW #analysis
- Coherent crosstalk noise analyses in ring-based optical interconnects (LHKD, MN, JX, ZW, YT, SLB, PY, XW, ZW), pp. 501–506.
- DATE-2015-WangWXWWYDLMW #adaptation #process
- Adaptively tolerate power-gating-induced power/ground noise under process variations (ZW, XW, JX, XW, ZW, PY, LHKD, HL, RKVM, ZW), pp. 483–488.
- DATE-2014-WangXWCWW #manycore #power management
- Characterizing power delivery systems with on/off-chip voltage regulators for many-core processors (XW, JX, ZW, KJC, XW, ZW), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2013-WangXZWYWNW #using
- Active power-gating-induced power/ground noise alleviation using parasitic capacitance of on-chip memories (XW, JX, WZ, XW, YY, ZW, MN, ZW), pp. 1221–1224.
- DAC-2010-XieNXZLWYWL #analysis #fault
- Crosstalk noise and bit error rate analysis for optical network-on-chip (YX, MN, JX, WZ, QL, XW, YY, XW, WL), pp. 657–660.
- SAC-2010-MiaoOWS #distributed #network #using
- Coverage-hole trap model in target tracking using distributed relay-robot network (HM, CCO, XW, CS), pp. 1299–1304.